Dakaretai Otoko Ichii ni Odosarete Imasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 27

Really wishing the artist made spinoff instead of keeping all related stories under the same title. It’s getting confusing with all the side pairs...

@idgal totally agree. I don't care about side pairings either. I hate when authors make every side character have their own offshoot romance subplot too.....

hopefully we're back to the main couple soon.

I was really hoping for Takato and Junta T^T I seriously hate when mangas add random side character romance without warning. It's one thing if you know it's coming like in Junjou Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. Since the whole point of those mangas is that it's 3 unknowingly connected love stories. But I wasn't expecting this manga to add in random love stories that didn't involve Takato and Junta :p

Really like the way the mangaka adds a new pair and deepen not only the story but also the character as well by giving their backstory ahead of the time.

It added more spice than just focusing on one pair and makes the story have a lot of unexplainable stuff especially after a lot of hints it gave both in manga and anime.

Looking forward for the story development of the both pair.

I for one appreciate the 2nd pair. I mean, it's not like a surprise as there were already hints of a second, albeit minor, pair from the start. And we only get to see it in 1-2 chapters every volume or so that it does not overshadow the main pair. The main pair is still the best part of the story. Also, isn't Arisu so cute?? 😍

Users who are viewing this thread