Dakaretai Otoko Ichii ni Odosarete Imasu

miu

Power Uploader
@Annenonymous @offthewall chapters will be uploaded in the next couple of hours! If you want sth uploaded, specifically BL titles, just contact one of the uploaders of other BL titles (or me) so you don't have to wait.

why is it with yaoi that everyone has loose clothes on the covers i fucking hate it 😎

Why did I not know that this was a manga? I loved the anime.

Edit: Oh wait, I did know, and didn't want to read it because of the change in the first chapter/episode. Damn.

Does anyone know why there’s a gap between Vol. 4 Ch 0 and Vol. 4 Ch 9? Will anyone be uploading the missing chapters?

Fed-Kun's army
The start of this manga is definitely super sus, but I love everything after that part so much ;;

i finished the anime first and then went back to read the manga, but honestly i gotta say if you're not here just for the smut, watch the anime instead. the art is better and the plot is better (it doesn't stick to the manga plot entirely, and it doesn't include the gratuitous rape scene in the first chapter)

Thanks for the update. Mangadex is always the first one to upload the latest chapters. This is one of the best yaoi manga for me and one of my favorites so I'm glad that I can read the manga here while I wait for season 2 *fingers crossed*.

Now, I'm really wondering why Chunta started to become respectful of Takato's no's and dont's. Not that I'm complaining. I guess it's not too late in the game to do so. Also, Ayagi has become really changed because of Takato that I'm liking him more and more. Takato is such a cutie as always.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread