Dakishimete Tsuide ni Kiss mo - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

UMMM hell no if I were her I’d be like why do you still have pics of your ex on your phone... a normal response from him showing pictures would be like ok lemme pull up her social media to show you. How can he be mad/sad about her getting doubtful!! Heck

Storm brewing 🥺

But u know, to still have a cute photo of your ex? Eerrrr. I’ll doubt you too tbh 🙁

Dude expects the new girlfriend to be accepting, sweet and not doubtful of him as he shows her his ex-gf's photos that were still in his phone; one of which is the sleeping figure of the said ex-gf.

Well done, sir, you've officially proven that you're the younger guy lol

Thank you for the update! 💕

Lol people in these comments. I think it's normal for a guy not not care about deleting every single photo of his ex. Does guys even go through their photos photos often? One or two could've just slipped. I wouldn't doubt him since he deleted it right after.

But I don't like the storm brewing.... can they just have their first time together please 😔

But aren't you excusing anyone's behavior if they kept photos of their ex? Its not a "I forgot to delete them," but the fact you held on to them for many years. I'm just saying most people don't take photos of things/people they love and forget about it.

Users who are viewing this thread