Dakishimete Tsuide ni Kiss mo

Wtf, like date for a year than marry him. Like you don't need to marry on the spot.

This plot is way too convoluted. Like she is going to date someone while actively seeking a marriage. Like what status is that; In a Relationship but Single.

FTU

This is some soy shit right here from the author

I've read Ichikyuu before and it was horrendous.

I'm surprised that there isn't a "drama" tag because I usually search with it ostracized.

Dropped;

1/10

Why do they consider being not married in 30 like a sin?! Ugh. And I really wish they can portray a woman who does not give a fvck about that. Her friend pisses me off too, like so what?! Thanks for the advice but no thanks. If I were her, if the guy likes me and I like him back then okay, that's great. We date then if the topic of marriage comes or not, that's fine. Don't make things difficult. Getting married at 35 is not so bad as well.

@/everyone who feels angry at the ML/FL:
https://blueberryscans.tumblr.com/post/624673717733244928/a-soft-discussion-on-dakishimete-tsuideni-kiss

@thebearprincess Please think about this from a cultural pov. Japanese girls generally do not think it is okay to remain unmarried at 30.

Interesting plot, it's refreshing to see circumstances that will bring great angst lol

Aww this is cute and complicated at the same time. Shoujo mangas usually brush off the age gap as one partner who takes care and another who gets taken care of, but 23(?) and 30 means two people in very different places in their lives. I’m interested in where this is going and how they’re gonna tackle this romance!

It's good and everything but what I cant stand the most is the FL having a loose mouth, she's telling everything to just anyone I'm so- 😭

Users who are viewing this thread