Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai R - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

What an awful awful person!!
Ughhhhhhhh
Shunin better have a good excuseeeee, clearly she just wants to make trouble D;<

Gah! I hate the kind of nasty woman like Hazuki so fckn much!
Both Hazuki and Shunin are in the wrong ones.
We still don't know what's Hazuki's real motive for suddenly trying to break into their private life, moreover they're already engaged, & despite already having a husband.
And Shunin, I'm so mad at him! why would he go to her in the previous chapter? and worse he didn't tell her the truth then shibata just found it out from hazuki grrr

Tbh, I don't like Shunin in the recent chapters. I like the president more. All throughout, it seems like Shibata is more in love than him. He always acts like Shibata is just there, like it really won't matter.

And no, those hot spring, meat, or even the ring won't cut it.

Fed-Kun's army
mogami and shibata are so cute lol
and aah shunin why didn't you just tell her what really happened (unless this is just a plot device to stir up drama or sth)
thanks for the chapter as always!

Shuunin should've just told her that it was that btch, he would never cheat and Shibata already gave her full trust, she would've understood bc it's same with her incident with Nagumo...

Thank you so much for the update! 💖

She's really manipulative, she made it sound dirty on purpose, even though nothing probably happened. What a shitty woman. Grow up! If you didn't like your husband maybe you shouldn't have gotten married.

Users who are viewing this thread