Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai R - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
at least when the heroine storms out in a manga like this, it's mostly just funny instead of frustrating

Fed-Kun's army
Can the president just piss off? How are people even 'rooting' for this guy...
After a prequel about both of them falling in love, and proposing, now throwing all that cuz a rich guy who likes to play the victim appears? SMH,
All this useless drama, I thought this was josei, not shoujo.
How much of patience Kurosawa has to get over all this president with his fiancée... He has also validation to doubt her. I hope next chap they explore that point, going by last page they prob will. I should have stopped at the prequel tbh. How is there a love triangle / love rivals with the 2 Mc already being fiancés ... such a shoujo cliché

I might reread the prequel. But I'm pretty sure Shunin's attitude is consistent. It's always been Shibata who is more in love with him.

Maybe that's why I kinda liked the president too. Because he needs her, and he likes her. He treats her more gently than Shunin.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@yuchiyo Nakahara Aya's approach to love has always involved people who can comfortably bicker with each other. The president's nice and all, but how do you relax? Even when he's being sincere, he's still mostly showing you a surface.

Aggregator gang
smh at comments about how Shibata should leave Shunin for the CEO. The whole point of the first series was the fact that Shibata kept chasing after romantic shoujo-manga like fantasies and got herself into terrible situations because of it. Shunin was the first realistic man she dealt with...someone who knew all her faults and bickered with her, but was always by her side. There's no doubt that Shunin has his faults too and Shibata has helped him with it, which is why he fell in love with her too.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is that? what a troll author im getting mad for nothing here LMFAO!

Now see ya next year lads!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah...gotta say this arc had me grinding my teeth for months. Sober guy couldn’t manage to put clothes back on and leave, or pick up his phone? Gets home, so relieved to see his new fiancé that he decides to lie, not to worry her unnecessarily but because he was embarrassed?

This just didn’t feel like enough, his reasons, the “gosh, so out of my control” situation, how he dragged her to the scene, and lied that he stripped, the resolution just fell so so short. I couldn’t laugh. I found the confession scene more touching than the reunion scene. That just isn’t supposed to happen. Get your ish together, Shunin.

I really did waited for this for sooo looong!!! Hoping the next chapters will soon be translated as well. Thank you so muuuch! This os one of the manga that I've really loved. 😁 Even though its such a cliff hanger. 👌🏻

Dex-chan lover
@yuchiyo Nakahara Aya's approach to love has always involved people who can comfortably bicker with each other. The president's nice and all, but how do you relax? Even when he's being sincere, he's still mostly showing you a surface.
now that you mention it, as someone who’s read her series over the years, her main couples do argue a lot lol

Users who are viewing this thread