Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai R - Vol. 6 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
That person being that late is rude as fuck. Shoulda rescheduled. There is such a thing as decorum
Welcome to the world of Japanese businesses. They are really old fashioned when it comes to businesses to the point where even something so basic and trivial that could be discussed over the phone, or even through a video call, has to be done in person because "that's the way it's always done" where even if it's a blizzard, you still gotta get out and travel for however long it takes you, just to go talk face to face, even if whatever discussion takes only 5 minutes.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome to the world of Japanese businesses. They are really old fashioned when it comes to businesses to the point where even something so basic and trivial that could be discussed over the phone, or even through a video call, has to be done in person because "that's the way it's always done" where even if it's a blizzard, you still gotta get out and travel for however long it takes you, just to go talk face to face, even if whatever discussion takes only 5 minutes.
Shouldn't Japan also be all about that respect towards others too though? This is not respecting her time at all

amj

Dex-chan lover
damn they rly out here making me jealous of 2D characters 😭😭😭 when me!!

Thank you for the upload! This series always makes me so happy. I appreciate your hard work!

Double-page supporter
I am so ready for the last 2 chapters, I just finished rereading, it's totally worth it

Users who are viewing this thread