Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai R - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Ah, sorry to see this one go, Nakahara Sensei has a great sense of humor. Looking forward to whatever series is next. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Thank You for finishing up this series. I've been reading this and it's prequel since years ago, back when I first came to this city, and I'm gonna be leaving this place in a couple of months, so this feels extra emotional for me.

Dex-chan lover
Great ending to a really funny and good manga. Thanks for seeing the scanlation through to the end!

Double-page supporter
Very Michiko to have a bruised nose on her wedding photo. Shunin will bully her about it forever.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna be happy too.................... :cry:

Good read overall :D

Double-page supporter
YES YES YES
Thank you so much Maru Scans, this was my first josei and I just want to reread it again

Dex-chan lover
I've been reading series for god knows how many years, thank you guys so much for keeping at it. It was a satisfying run, this couple holds a special place in my heart.

Contributor
Waah, its finally the end. I'll miss this. This was a lot of fun, thanks for continuing and for the translation!!

Aggregator gang
Haven't finished it yet but I'm actually annoyed at Shibata I can't hold it in lmao Girl it's Monday it really isn't that deep you can register on any weekday fucking get over it.

Anyway. Thank you for your hard work on finishing this project!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dawn
Poor shuuin though lmao Shibata is capricious til the end

Group Leader
Nice befitting ending. Can't believe it took 5 years for those 24 chapters tho. This was like those manga you get a chapter from time to time but don't feel like missing a lot of things whenever you can read a new chapter.
Anyway, thanks for the works and completing the whole Shunin x Michiko story.

Dex-chan lover
I started prequel when I was in college first year. Now it has been 3 years since I graduated.

Users who are viewing this thread