Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai R

Oh boy I just finished rereading the original to catch up before diving into this and I’m excited. Keep up the good work you guys, this stuff is the best!

THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING THIS! HOPE THIS KEEPS BEING UPDATED, THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING MANGA AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH. WAS SI HAPPY WHEN I SAW IT HAD A SEQUEL.

Please, please, please complete the translation for this manga! There's only 18 more chapters left. I really loved the Prequel and was waiting for a long time to read this.

Thank you so much for the translation, this is my favorite josei manga... it's enjoyable... I hope this translation project keep going on...
And again thank you s m 🙇

I really liked the absence of jelousy in the first manga, with Shibata getting along normally with Akira and Haruko...

So the new plot bothers me a bit.

Overall it's still funny as aways and certainly worth reading if you liked the original.

Dex-chan lover
Just finished reading the prequel, now im excited to read the sequel. I hope there is no heavy drama will hinder on our couple here. <3

Also, i really hope the translators will not drop this >.<

Waiting until it's completely translated, hopefully. Anyway thanks for the scanlating teams for doing the gods work 🙏

God after those last few chapters, Shuunin is such a waste of pannel space.

Gonna drop this, main reason being the audacity of Shuu to rent his fucking wife out to prove a point, without her consent.

I want this kinda of relationship so bad :meguuusad: I love the lovey dovey mangas, but the picking on each other relationship they have is so realistic, funny and warms my heart :qq::qq::qq::aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread