Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

That boyfriend is such a cutie
i'm sad cause i'm sure she's gonna end up with kurosawa :(
i hope this manga surprises me and she stays with him

if she met that boy first instead of the her scammer boyfriend she would've been so happy :(

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I honestly hope he doesn't turn out to be a scammer. It would be interestng if he could be real "Competition" or even make it a harem ending... Who am I kidding, he is probably pure evil

Gahhh that boy is such a sweet one and i hope he is still a sweetie to the end😭. I'm showing my age here lol

Gahhhh i hope sweet cinnamon roll boy doesn’t end up being literal Satan, even if they don’t end up together he’s just so nice and cute

Fed-Kun's army
AH NICE, GIRL. NICE!!!!
if he's a good guy, honestly i want her relationship to go well with him. will this manga surprise me? i don't think so though.

there are only 2 mangas that i've ead so far that end up surprisingly with the FL ending up with the 2nd lead, and as someone who has it terrible with the 2nd lead syndrome, i was pleasantly surprised

Fed-Kun's army
@Joannathalia ah damn i forgot the title. i remember it being such an emotional rollercoaster manga.

i'll try to find it first. i'll get back to you later through private message once i find it!

It's sad that you can do all the right things and still lose the one you love because of circumstances. I've personally experienced it and feel very bad for the bf here, knowing the eventual outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread