Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Aggregator gang
this manga is just sad. i'm 3 chapters in and I already can't take it anymore. and seeing the comments before me, I doubt things'll get better for the MC

Aggregator gang
will the "Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai Japanese R" ever be translated into English?

*Note: there is a sequel of this series

Man, the MC is really, really stupid, but at least she is kinda a good person.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work you've put into translating this series! It's been a great ride.

Dex-chan lover
I loved how happy Shibata was at the end. She's precious. Shunin is perfect for her too.

AHHHHH these two are PRECIOUSSSS. Embarassed Shunin!!! :')))))))))

Would so love for the sequel to be picked up!! These two make me laugh so much.

Legit one of the best romantic comedies out there, easily in my top 3. It's goddamn criminal it never got licensed in english.

this manga was really nice and at one point i started crying because of how cute they were:”)) thank you for scanning this!

I will never understand the unpaid overtime culture in Japan.

That shit is wack.

Great series otherwise, thank you for the well done translation.

Dex-chan lover
One thing i find with this manga is that both Shunin and Shibata are very likeable. When either of the characters (MC/love interest) is unlikeable that ends up being the dealbreaker for me with Shoujo and both of them are great in their own way and have a great dynamic going on. This manga isn't a masterpiece or anything, but it has charm.

Double-page supporter
I am not sure about this... Other than the last few chapters the whole thing felt really shallow.
The drama is not that tough, the romance was really weak until like chapter 30, or I could say it was non-existent. Some dumb stuff was going on, but nothing serious.
The comedy was ok, the male mc was pretty funny. The girl is lovely, but she is an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixalia @AcceleOrderAO thanks for scanlating this manga. After reading Nakahara's LoveCom a while ago, I'm glad I picked this up. The hilarious faces that Nakahara draws always get me. I liked the funny exchanges between the MCs and the relationships between those over 25 was refreshing, while still kind of innocent. It's never too late for people to find love, whether they're looking for it or note. I'm hoping the sequel also gets scanlated until its end.

Przecudowna historia 😍😍😍 Chcę takich więcej bo daje mi to nadzieję, że może i ja potkam niedługo mojego przyszłego męża xD w końcu 27 na karku już mam 😅

Users who are viewing this thread