Dame Ningen no Aishikata - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A photo-shy girlfriend and a useless human.

Dex-chan lover
thx for tl and I hope someone hooks you up with the extras would be really nice

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good chapter. Before it was always the 2 of them and there wasn't too much progress since it was just her shaming and preventing him from improving in life.

Now with new characters involved she will get out of her confort zone cuz tbh she has more flaws than the MC. This chapter also proves that she 100% love him.

Thanks a lot for the translation ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Is this a good read?
It's not for everyone. The female lead likes to berate and verbally abuse the MC, and the dude usually takes it at face value. It's quite brutal in the first couple chapters.

However, the undertones of their dynamic is that both of them care for each other. The MC is a dork and a loser, and that's why she cares for him. The FL has feelings of self hate, which shows when the MC is improving himself; it hasn't been shown yet but
it is likely she thinks he'll leave once he thinks he's too good for her

If you can handle abuse she throws, then you'll get a romance manga about self improvement with the help of a partner. Otherwise, this is humiliation fetish the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like this is gonna take an interesting turn.
Also, what a damn fine chapter!
Cheers!

Dex-chan lover
I assume mousey a real place in japan for a censor but weird that 'fastpass' would be censored b/c i doubt they'd have the copyright on that concept lol

Kokoro Drugs isn't something i'd think that'd be a legit place instead of something shady

Dex-chan lover
This is by far my favorite chapter currently because it really shows that this manga has a direction to go in and hints at layers.

The MC is "useless" but genuine in his feelings and always trying his hardest. Which makes a lot of sense for why the female lead is attracted to him (hard to see in earlier chapters), because she clearly has insecurity issues and doesn't trust other people. And this is again interesting when the MC takes everything she says at face value and thinks he needs to improve, but in reality the FML is the one with no confidence in herself and keeping the MC down is her way of finding security in the relationship. Makes you wonder what someone that pretty went through to feel that insecure about themselves. Like there is so much baggage behind her "I don't like to look at myself" (at least with how it was presented).

Character development? In my twitter fetish manga?
Lmao, right?! 😂 It has better character development faster than a lot of other romance Manga.

Users who are viewing this thread