Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 19.8 - Pain-Bag

Dex-chan lover
I don't know shit about idols or idol merch, so could someone tell me how much one of those buttons would costs? He has sixteen of them. I want to know how much that wall of stubbed toes cost him.
3iuufu.jpg
its not cost that much if you make by yourself lol .. depending on quality and material that u use

Dex-chan lover
she's evolving :00000, its been so long since I was happy abt a character development

Supporter
lol ita bags look fun but i'd be worried about losing it or any of the pins/badges falling off (tho i guess some have an inner translucent pocket for display but yeah)
itabags are greatest shows of devotion one can have towards a particular hobby
I can now devise that the pun of the day is "itaibag."

Dex-chan lover
its not cost that much if you make by yourself lol .. depending on quality and material that u use
Okay, I thought he had said it was an official product. It seemed strange to me that they would go with that picture.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to hope we get like 30 more chapters of will they won't they and then all the sudden he introduces his girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
God... He's so proud of her... 🥹

That "pain bag" is a wonder. I guess that image was the "best" one anyone can find of Urumin, then.

Group Leader
I don't know shit about idols or idol merch, so could someone tell me how much one of those buttons would costs? He has sixteen of them. I want to know how much that wall of stubbed toes cost him.
3iuufu.jpg
I would say pins cost like 400-500 yen (might be different for underground idols), so in total it would cost like 6,400-8000 yen

But pins are usually sold as blind bags, so there's a good chance he spent more lol

Dex-chan lover
Bro I understand him, it's just like with Ame and her singing (of course she wasn't bad bad, but she's better now!)

Users who are viewing this thread