Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 20 - Repurcussions

Dex-chan lover
You might want to hyphenate that "Uruota". I thought it was someone's actual name until I went and re-read the series.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like the making of an infighting and a collapse of the group. I hope I'm just reading too much into it.
I think they sort of enjoy being dysfunctional like that. One of the members is a total klutz who only has one fan, one longs for a number one fan to the point that she'd steal one, the other plays mind games constantly... Keeps it entertaining (for us at least)

Dex-chan lover
Fine missie, you get yellow card for now. Any more obstructions to the couple and you're gonna straight up get cancelled.

Dex-chan lover
How can Urumin favour her number one fan too much? She only has one fan (counting those that anyone would be aware of), so technically all of her attention goes to that single fan, no matter what she does. Favouring one over the others requires there to be others. For Urumin, they don't exist. Telling Urumin not to cause trouble is a different thing, though. It would also be a problem if the numerous fans of the other idols in the group start to expect as much attention as Kimiya receives from Urumin. That would be impossible since the others have more fans. There's only so much attention they can be given.
She has.to.keep.some.kind.of distance from her fan(s) as an idol

Group Leader
You could've redrawn the "uso!" On her hair to "Lying!" Lmaooo, it was such an easy redraw too...

Aggregator gang
sad mc last page just dreaming X'D
he should be know the idol rules yup cannot be to closed to girl idol he loved it

Users who are viewing this thread