Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 22 - A Good Deed

Dex-chan lover
I find it realistic. I'd imagine they probably have completely different majors. Not sure if they are supposed to be in the same year either. Not sure how big their college is, but even for smaller colleges you don't really interact with people who have completely different majors. This isn't high school where everyone shares classes/mutual friends.
On top of that Urumin as an Idol probably lists a fake, younger age than her actual age. Wouldn't be surprised if they listed her as a 17-18 year old but she is like 20.

Dex-chan lover
Since the last time they missed each other it was Urumin that had the chance to recognize him and this time it was Kimiya who didn't recognize her, I assume the third time is going to be when they really meet. I just think it would work like that with how this was set up now with both of them missing each other once

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & suggested edits:
  • p7 perfromance -> performance
  • p7 This is video I was allowed to take -> This is a video I was allowed to take
  • p8 I don't think this it's a matter -> I don't think this is a matter
  • p13 It must have fell while they were sleeping -> It must have fallen while she was sleeping
You ought to ping the scanlator, since they might not regularly check the threads. Like this: @RyuukuSensei

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... I hope this manga doesn't lose steam, I was really enjoying what the author is doing, but recently what we get isn't exactly what I signed up

Dex-chan lover
I Really hope that the trope of them not knowing that they're legit in the same fucking college ends soon. It can get boring real fast.
well... It's at least plausible. I am sure that i he saw a glimpse of her face he would know (can't say the same of she seeing him)

Dex-chan lover
We'd be better off without this college stuff imo...
And I'm assuming this is gonna turn into something boring like him initially not wanting to spend time with her outside of their 1 on 1 idol meets because it'd go against his fan code or whatever.

I was about to post something similar. I even thought that knowing her off-stage person would not interest MC much or even bother him somewhat, thus leading to her be offended / moping or whatever and "grow further" for a couple of chapters (not much, issues are resolved pretty fast here).
But he'll have to come to term, eventually, that "Urumin" is a person before an idol and there is more of her than just her stage persona (although I think that she's straightforward and clumsy in her personal life too, so the difference will be just "in work" but at a personal level she'll be almost the same...not like the other member of the group that puts up a front).
Probably too clumsy to even make a stage persona even if she thought about doing so

Double-page supporter
I hope they'll never get to know they're in the same college, that'd be a nice plot twist xd

Fed-Kun's army
I know alot of ppl are saying them not knowing they're in the same college is realistic but I personally disagree. If they were in 2 separate degree fields (i.e Arts & Science majors) the likelihood of them coming across one another is low but to be in the same study lounge is too much of a coincidence.

As someone who goes to a fairly large college it is near impossible to complete not know someone is in your college who you might've met somewhere else. Paths cross eventually...
Lol total bs. Go to a college with 50k people and it is easy to almost run into people and never have any idea you saw them

I can’t take all this teasing….

I mean the author teasing us with these two at uni. They’re too precious and I want to see them grow more but together

Fed-Kun's army
i go to a uni that has 40k+ students and the amount of times ive run into a former classmate...

Fed-Kun's army
gonna stop reading the comments except for big moments cuz too much criticism in my fluff

Users who are viewing this thread