Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 23 - Proselytize!

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling you misspelled "shitter" (formerly known as twitter). Or is it one of those mangakas where they change one letter in big brands, to pretend it's a trademark violation otherwise?

It's mentioned again he doesn't want to be close to Urumin on a personal level so yeah: even if he notices her at the uni, he will totally avoid her.

Dex-chan lover
Dang It, this was a good chapter. Those two will soon probably meet at the same university they both attend. Shipping those two is simple. It's about the progress. Have a feeling there will be some more drama happening soon.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @RyuukuSensei
  • p11 Why not enjoy the it while it lasts -> Why not enjoy it while it lasts
  • p12 300 fans huh? -> 300 fans, huh?
  • (Plus in general I recommend ending sentences on a period, even in speech bubbles. Whereas in this scanlation most speech bubbles end without punctuation.)

Dex-chan lover
I understand his feelings very well, especially recently when i went to Japan and actually attended a local up and coming idol group performance with an attendance of about 40 people. Being the only foreigner, the girls were pretty interested in me but i did not want to take any attention away from the actual hardcore fans that visited many concerts and were adorned in merch and swag. On one hand of course you love the attention from your favorite, but you also want them to make it and for that they need more fans, a delicate balance.

Double-page supporter
I wonder what her troll/genuine fan ratio will be once the video goes viral. 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread