Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Her name is Urumin

Dex-chan lover
Really? she seems like the most popular girl to me (besides Kyu herself), I would say Tiffany who is my favorite is least popular
theres a gamer girl in the game. I think we all know who holds popularity.

Dex-chan lover
It's finally here, thank you!

I only noticed now that even here choice of color reflects her clumsiness. Fans wave glowsticks of their fav idol's color to show their support, but then a (truly) black glowstick can't even emit light, less be seen xD
(Yeah I know they used a black to white gradient glowstick, but in a way it even show the failure to represent her correctly)

Dex-chan lover
i am so happy for the official release
the chemistry between those two is absolutelly adorable and heartwarming, i hope this will go a long way

Dex-chan lover
Man, This exemplifies so hard what it's like to be into Audrey from Hunniepop.
Dude, comparing Urumin to Audrey would be like comparing a house kitten to a sabertooth tiger. This one's waaaaaay too tame to be worthy of comparison, and that is a compliment.

Group Leader
Wait this got serialized? what???? Finally something good happens. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Who is Urumin? For the blind, she is vision. For the hungry, she is the chef. For the thirsty, she is water. If Urumin thinks, I agree. If Urumin speaks, I'm listening. If Urumin has a million fans, I am one of them. If Urumin has ten fans, I am one of them. If Urumin has only one fan, that is me. If Urumin has no fans, I no longer exist. If the whole world is against Urumin, I am against the whole world. I will love Urumin until my very last breath.

Dex-chan lover
basically a 2 viewer vtuber that leans too much on the idol side of streaming

Dex-chan lover
You know what? Waiting for the chapters to go free before scanlating them is something I can respect. It's far better than just dropping something entirely bc it's now available for purchase somewhere (especially somewhere shitty like kmanga or w/e that new service is called), especially for people like me who don't have the capacity to follow series on multiple different sites (don't @ me about this, I already have hundreds of tabs open for mangadex alone, I would drown if it weren't for my follows feed), and it honestly shows a lot of respect for the creators.

Users who are viewing this thread