Damekko Mi-chan - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
The girl dumbness is a bit too much for me. Like it's sad but it'll be more believable if she's not a high schooler because there's no way she could even function properly. Still, the sad part tugged my heart a little. 5/10
It feels less like she is dumb and more that she has some sort of disorder; like autism or some other disorder that makes dealing with people or taking in new information difficult. Seemed like she just couldn't think of things that were obvious to other people but once it was taught to her she was able to retain it like avoiding the water once it was explained to her to dodge it.

Dex-chan lover
Mii-chan definitely needs a AR-15, couple of mags and a mossberg to go to school peacefully

Dex-chan lover
She's so cute and I feel so bad for her. She deserves better. Fortunately women like that don't exist so It's fine.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like the manga equivalent of 'man generously gives 2000$ to save a hundred orphans from the orphan-crushing machine!' news articles - i.e. celebrating a small-scale solution without questioning the massive problem that necessitated it

Dex-chan lover
Everyone disliek how short and incomplete it is, it seems liek the author was trying to launch themselves with this one-shot, or made it so to get a serialization.
Sure, she is in a shitty situation because of her undiasogned autism, but is not the worst stage, can learn to manage situation if teached to, is simply that no one ever did it before, baby steps.

Users who are viewing this thread