Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? - Vol. 11 Ch. 92 - The Hibiki Pawn

Fed-Kun's army
It was nice of Yamashita "The Crazy Hook" Kazuo for letting Kaneda win the tournment

I miss Hikaru no Go. Mangas are kinda shit these days. It doesn’t help a lot of scanlation teams scan tons of shitty isekai mangas.

Thanks for the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
What an unexpected reference on Hikaru no Go. I never thought to see a parody of a sports shonen in seinen CGDCT about work out.

Those pages just painful to look at... Poor manga art and what left of screentones are destroyed completely.

Group Leader
@Rugid Yes they are painful to look at. Especially when viewing in a PC. But, MAAM barely uses any screentones, just the minor hatch here and there, he actually uses gray gradients like a madlad.

But actually you should see how bad the raws look.
here a little look at what it looks like
rDU2ZEG.png

and here is the worst offender
Mjxxiro.png

if anything it's the linework that suffers. This is the best raws accessible to us so unless we go and scan physical copies, we're stuck with this shitty bitrate which is only passable when viewing in a phone. oh btw try viewing from a phone it looks better that way

edit: forgot to tell you the raws get better. something something webhost got changed leading to a shittier bitrate for a while now raws are back to their usual quality

Man, Hikari no Go was a pretty underrated manga series. Even though I never really learned how to play Go it was still engaging enough to read all the way.

@Belteshazzar
This begs the question why are you upscaling them... So people could see more clearly how horrible they are?
And just use a little topaz and shit and some levels to remove dirt.
https://i.imgur.com/HJzYNCx.png
https://i.imgur.com/l5HTKFL.png

Group Leader
That Hikaru no Go reference lmao, they don't make shonen manga like that anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Of course Kaneda is there to put a stop to their schemes, but how the hell did they get past Kazzy the Raging Rook?

Dex-chan lover
I miss Hikaru no go.
It was great manga, but axed for wrong reasons making ending unsatisfying.

@ksen Was it axed? I mean, I can see how the xenophobic Japanese were unhappy about the Korean and Chinese characters are so much better in Go than the Japanese like irl. But I couldn’t find any definitive proof it was axed.

Dex-chan lover
@4V29LN0n
I mostly go by hearsay, but the version I heard was because some of Go proffessionals found their depictions in manga and were really offended by that. Sorry, don't have any definitive source either.

Users who are viewing this thread