Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? - Vol. 8 Ch. 65 - Dynamic Visual Acuity

Dex-chan lover
This skills apply on e-sports, any one of them. Fighting game benefits from frame reads, so high dynamic visual acuity is better at reading moves, which if combined with reaction times, it can bring you to the TOP with good punish.

Then again, those who play fighting game need knowledge and adaptive plays for the game, everything could happen if you aren’t careful.

Fed-Kun's army
will dynamic visual acuity help increase my manga reading speed....🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, was not expecting it to end that way. Thought the ball would break as soon as it hit the bat.

Dex-chan lover
page 6 , she says " there is no way sakura hibiki is your average high school girl " , because mahjong and slot/pachinko are gambling games for adults . very old men play them , mostly .

page 14 : she is screaming super-old batters because the author is actually a super-old man , lol .

page 18 :
ayaka probably says : er , that is not what i meant when i said "keep your eyes on the ball" .

so in short , this chapter is : " how to train the muscles ... of your eyes " , lol .

page 5 :

2/ HARUO CJW is this guy . CJW = Chou Japan Wrestling . i thought this guy was only good at playing ninten-dog consoles 's games , not arcade games , lol .

m7.png

Dex-chan lover
page 5 :

3 / masked assassin is this guy from kengan ashura .

and i dont know who is ogeretu tarou .

d9.png

I’ve got great dynamic visual acuity; I developed it over an addiction to rhythm games.

Please, someone, save me from this hell.

Fed-Kun's army
campers in cod must be super good at that since they seem to recognize and shoot you in 1/100 of a second

Users who are viewing this thread