Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - Dumbbell Shoulder Press

She is Karla’s mother!

(I always had my suspicions ever since that one time she opened her eyes and all)

Dex-chan lover
karla sure is happy for a woman whose fiance is fucking dead
(so this would mean that although it takes place in the same universe as Kengan Asura, the series must take place before the tournament right now).

Dex-chan lover
Even in a chapter without Machio-san, he still makes an appearance in at least a flashback. One cannot stop the God of Muscle.

Contributor
@Garb-edge
Karla is wearing the Koyou Girls' Academy uniform, too. We know she's 16, and the other girls are 17, so she's a 1st year. Hibiki, Akemi, Ayaka and Zina are all her senpais.

Dex-chan lover
Only booze hotpot, or as we say here: a glass barbecue.

Dex-chan lover
when reading this chapter , i thought the punch-lines at the end would be :
- cosplay sensei says : er , you girls drink beer from those dumb-bells ? they are actually my chamber-pots , i fill them with my piss .
- or cosplay sensei is late because she actually got "assaulted" when she was walking around alone at night .

page 17 :
Hera Moon -> Hērā Mūn -> Sērā Mūn -> Sailor Moon .
BreCure -> PreCure -> Pretty Cure .

about the uniforms :

- i think karla goes to a different school , a school for both boys and girls . while the main cast in danberu go to an all-girls school . the page below is from chapter 134.5 of kengan ashura . https://mangadex.org/chapter/456016/1 .

- and their uniforms are slightly different : karla 's uniform has short sleeves , and the other uniform has long sleeves .

u7.png

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to trust, but leaving people unsupervised in your house seems pretty damn silly.

Dex-chan lover
this reminds me of this chapter : https://mangadex.org/chapter/14730/1 . they are going to have an eating party , but they didnt discuss beforehand , so everyone brings trashes , like chewing gums , ... , lol .

7.png

Dex-chan lover
for a kure her sharkteeth sure are subtle

e: sasuga hibiki, eating a whole pot of nabe all on her own

And here i thought they would use the ''i was too drunk to remember'' to save Tachibana from this ... this way is a lot better.

Banned
I like how the author still sticks with the "Kure clan is the greatest family of assassins but they are also the most jovial family of assassins"

Users who are viewing this thread