Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? - Vol. 9 Ch. 74 - Reverse Abdominal Breathing

Aggregator gang
Akemi may be the most obsessed with muscles but only Hibiki rivals Machio's divergence from humanity.

Dex-chan lover
To think that you have even a shadow of a chance of beating Hibiki at her game is complete folly.

@ alexk6340 LMAO straight from my head, that type of interview, analizing past events, certainly from manga like baki

hibiki's stomach has a hole in it...

...a goddamn black hole, where no food can never escape.

@Abedeus
Science does not have a political affiliation.
By the way, I was a fan of soy, and I still like the flavor to, but what it does to your body is a fact, not a political opinion. I just added the Soyboy joke, but I guess a small joke is too much for you all.

@nobaka
@Abedeus

I did joke a bit about Soy*** but to talk seriously:
A little bit of soy hear and there will not affect you seriously.
But some japanese and asian oriented diets are high in soy, and soy is high in Isoflavone and soy "Isoflavone" are "Phytoestrogen"(Plant based estrogen) well known to affect negatively androgen activity in the male body specifically, and increase estrogen activity, affecting the estrogen receptors in the body, telling our bodies that we have a lot of estrogen, affecting androgen(And there are studies that show that if this is messed up, affecting male fertility and or cause erectile dysfunction as well as affecting other male characteristics in the body) There are studies by NCBI and other organizations.

Dex-chan lover
@blazingstar75
nah soy is great for you. but like anything, if you don't vary your diet you're going to miss out on stuff you need. Most japanese diets may not have a ton of red meat, but fish and chicken are much more prevalent and they do just fine.
but you are right about excessive phytoestrogen having a negative effect.

i thought soyboy was a term for attitude, rather than actual tofu. the more you know(tm)

Users who are viewing this thread