Dance Dance Danseur - Vol. 10 Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
O man, I was so worried when no new chapter translation came out for weeks. Thought you guys had to drop it :( Hope you can find a translator and thank you for this entry!

In regards to the chapter, while I really liked the idea of page 16, with Junpei getting slashed by Ruo's words, the panel reminded me so much of those joke panels where someone says something mean to someone and then a sword is shown stabbing them as a gag. So that trope context made the page seem funny rather than dramatic. Probably just me, though.
In general, the use of inverted colors has been really great lately, the manga is really gorgeous. Story-wise, its kind of the same thing as what was told last chapter just with more context so nothing to really note. Ruo saying 'in 5 years' though is important. That's an audience expectation setter so we'll likely get a 3-4 year time skip. After the arc where Junpei gets back on his feet from this demoralizing tournament.

Double-page supporter
it feels junpei he's bit behind ruo :( and mixing feeling past romance problems again...... maybe author make story like this for pumping junpei for more workhard become strong but yeah really want see future junpei become famous ballet

Users who are viewing this thread