Dance Dance Danseur - Vol. 10 Ch. 93

Fed-Kun's army
hell yeah miyako!!! be your own person!!

always baffled about how lowkey everyone is about them being romantically together even though they're cousins dljghsunfjk if i was chizuru i'd be freaking out much more

ty for the translation!

hell yeah miyako!!! be your own person!!

always baffled about how lowkey everyone is about them being romantically together even though they're cousins dljghsunfjk if i was chizuru i'd be freaking out much more

ty for the translation!

Its Japan. This kind of stuff is common in anime and manga to the point where at least I dont really bat an eye at it anymore. I just ignore it and move on. There is more unhealthier aspect of their relationship than them being cousins anyway IMO.

Obviously it could be the translation but she says he is the person she adores the most, not loves. Ruo's neediness is completely boxing her in and forcing her into a life she doesnt really want, but doesnt want to hurt him so she goes along with it. Maybe it will change if she is allowed the space. But as it currently stands if the relationship went any further she would be completely miserable. She would spend the rest of her life as his safety blanket.

I'm also willing to bet that that was the first time they've ever kissed. Also since we didnt see it actually begin, it could very well have been a one sided kiss initiated by him. Miyako clearly loves him, but it is not romantic love.

At least thats how I see it. I really really really really really do not want them to end together, it would sour an otherwise good manga.

Aggregator gang
still confused hmmmm is that kiss goodbye ?? i mean they're already brokenheart???? hmmmmm

Dex-chan lover
Same view as the others - Miyako doesn't have romantic feelings for him. It's a very messed up dynamic based on some sort of pity and over-reliance. I don't actually understand why the kiss was added. Maybe, as Warhawk said, it was initiated by Ruo and the mangaka just didn't properly highlight that Miyako wasn't reciprocating. Maybe she's just too weak to say no...

Users who are viewing this thread