Dance Dance Danseur - Vol. 11 Ch. 97

Thank you for the translation! And if anyone is curious about Basil variation I recommend to watch Carlos Acosta or Baryshnikov performances

Dex-chan lover
What the heck is that final page, holy moly, I'm blown away. Now will the author deliver an absolutely ludicrous art chapter or will they troll and the next ch is straight to the aftermath hahaha.

The disconnect between his mind and his body is captured really well here, he has utterly given up, but his subconscious doesn't give a damn and is utterly obsessed. Fitting for Mr Monkey.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck is that final page, holy moly, I'm blown away. Now will the author deliver an absolutely ludicrous art chapter or will they troll and the next ch is straight to the aftermath hahaha.

The disconnect between his mind and his body is captured really well here, he has utterly given up, but his subconscious doesn't give a damn and is utterly obsessed. Fitting for Mr Monkey.

Dance chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation! And if anyone is curious about Basil variation I recommend to watch Carlos Acosta or Baryshnikov performances
Thank you so much for the recommendations!!!! Now i can see what it really looks like 🥹 it fits junpei so well!!

Users who are viewing this thread