Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - Ch. 26

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation!
It seems the gaslighting will never come to an end just because SOMEONW can’t be honest with their feelings because of their pride. Pride brings people down to their worst being and BOY did the author do a good job executing that!! (Happy to see this being translated again!)

Dex-chan lover
Sure I know blue haired girl is having trouble at home, but Holy hell she start to annoy me. She knows very Well to not listen to anything the orange haired b*tch is saying, but she still ends up doing it and now she wants to break up…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters!

Bro is Suyeon dumb or what?? Bro is she blind or smt has she never seen orange hair btch fcking bully eunha?? Bruh why is she even listening to her in the first place. SHE LITTERLY BROKE HER LEG B4 💀💀💀 smh- Suyeon is so easily agitated

image.png

Aggregator gang
SIGH This plotline again. Come on, manhwa writer, you can do better than this.

Group Leader
Yeeee, I can't believe you have the raws for this, after they deleted the story from the original platform, I thought I'd never be able to read the end.
Thank you for translating.

kinda frustrating to read lol
stories about bullying at school is something i can handle, but shitty parents... these are too much
still i wanna see them happy eagerly awaiting more chapters

Fed-Kun's army
Yeeee, I can't believe you have the raws for this, after they deleted the story from the original platform, I thought I'd never be able to read the end.
Thank you for translating.
Then what about the rest of the chapters?? Will be continue, right?

Double-page supporter
I have reread this 4 times now... I cannot explain enough how much I love it. I am in tears when it ends like this. Please continue. Still thank you for the translations.

any place the raw can be read? the link to the raw on the page seems broken

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapters!

Bro is Suyeon dumb or what?? Bro is she blind or smt has she never seen orange hair btch fcking bully eunha?? Bruh why is she even listening to her in the first place. SHE LITTERLY BROKE HER LEG B4 💀💀💀 smh- Suyeon is so easily agitated

image.png
You're the dumb one.

Fed-Kun's army
Sure I know blue haired girl is having trouble at home, but Holy hell she start to annoy me. She knows very Well to not listen to anything the orange haired b*tch is saying, but she still ends up doing it and now she wants to break up…
Yeah, she knows very well not listen to her, BUT that doesn't mean your insecurities disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread