Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - Ch. 30

thanks for the translations!!!

i was pretty surprised with the sudden uploads lol. its a nice surprise nonetheless :D

Double-page supporter
yep, thanks for the translation!

what an emotional rollercoaster of the past few chapters..

Dex-chan lover
One incredible loose end.
wait so there is NO HAPPY ENDING????
i need to know if this is an happy ending otherwise i won’t waste time with stories that don’t end well or have tragic endings

Edit: ok so i did read the ending myself, it’s an happy one indead! tho weird ending non the less

Edit2: now that i think about it, the ending kinda sucks even tho is a happy one…….like what is this ending? like the author needed to finish the story somehow and this is all they could come up with???

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure how to feel about the ending, but at least it was happy.
Thanks for the translation, I didn't think I would get to see how the series ends. :hearts: :wooow:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I honestly completely forgot about this story... has been so long. Tks for the TL!
Well, ive thought Eunha would manage to avoid getting to once again face a suicide attempt but wasnt the case. The jump in time was a surprise tho. But it left too many questions. Although the story was about their love would be great to know how Suyeon overcome the problem with her parents and the pressure to dance, mostly since that was the cause of it all.
Also, Jihee just acknowledging that "she lost" wasnt by far justice to how many awful things she did. If bullying Eunha was not enough she was directly the reason why Suyeon tried to kill herself. After all she did to just keep walking around freely with just a broken heart is so frustrating. Not even being blamed for causing Suyeon fall at the stairs... nothing. Shes free to bully the next person.
Anyway, was interesting, wholesome at times and had a happy end. But still felt like something was missing.

its nice to finally have a proper end to this series. i'm a bit dissapointed with the ending itself but it is what it is. good work translating it all!
"the guy who popped into the discord a couple of days ago to ask about this series"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload♡ Honestly, I'm just happy to have finally finished reading this one. The plot kinda meh but at least it had happy? ending I guess.

Thank you for the TL!

MAN that was really sudden and not very like... Inconsistent with plot or whatever but whatever it's a happy ending. I'll take it over a sad one

Fed-Kun's army
My only questions are, what happens after they fall and, if her mind jumps ten years again, does she have the memories of her relationship with Suyeon? Those are the only loose ends I can think of.

Dex-chan lover
The ending was about as good as the story... that is to say, not all that hot.

Dex-chan lover
Worst thing about this series is the fact that the orange bitch survived… The author could atleast have made her get the karma she deserved, but nope, she gets off without any fucking punishment🤦🏼‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread