Dandadan - Ch. 105 - Banga

Dex-chan lover
You know, badass mama speech makes me remember... Mr. Nancy's speech to the people kidnaped in a slave trade ship in American Gods... "Angry is good, angry gets. shit. done. LET THE MOTHERFUCKER BURN".

And besides the Godzilla reference, we got a Stargate one too.

And yes, I am focusing on anything that isn't what happened in the end, this story already played enough with my feelings I can't survive this anymore... can't wait for next week.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pleased with the way this miniarc turned out. Could have launched at a better spot in the story but overall I think it's a net positive.

RIP to the grannies. 🙏

Bro, at first I didn't like that the author making a flashback in a middle of the current important plot, not now I finally get it, I'm crying rn.

Dex-chan lover
page 2 :
- sumer 's kami-sama ?

page 4 :
- vamola : okaa-san ?

page 5 :

the invading russian aliens are so nice , they dont attack for 7 whole pages until page 8 , so that grandma can give a long speech , lol .

last pages :
the chad banga VS the virgin bell-mere .
and the chad vamola VS the virgin nami .

btw , bell-mere is a bullying b!tch with an ugly face and an ugly hair . she uses her full strength to slap/punch a little girl across the room , and gives her brain-damages , just because the little girl said something that bell-mere didnt like .

- bell-mere : i love my 2 fake daughters very much , so i smoke cigarettes right in front of their faces , it is very good for their healths .

Users who are viewing this thread