Dandadan - Ch. 95 - Day of the Decisive Battle

Dex-chan lover
at the start of this chapter , we have a 3-days time-skip ? the mangaka skipped to the day of the battle . and after 3 days , main boy still can not travel back to his body ?

page 1 : pink-hair girl is putting the serpo mini communicator to the ear of main boy , so maybe he will join the battle in a future chapter , or maybe he will not , because of his injured body .

page 3 :
- main girl : your speech is too long , wrap it up .

page 8 :
- main boy : ... ayase-san ...

i guess the gang leave the body of main boy in the basement of the hospital , and then the gang drive the house to the battle-field .

page 13 :
- main girl : ... your killing moves 's names , what are they ? ... my baa-chan ...

page 14 : for some unknown reasons , main girl calls him "jiji-san" only in this page .

page 15 :
- shrimp : everyone-san . the empty space .

and look at all the death-flags , lol :

page 1 : pink-hair girl : takakura-kun , we will be back later . we will survive the battle and we will see each other again .

page 2 : the gang are eating their last meals , lol .
and btw , in chapter 26 , the gang made a curry dish for the shrimp alien , and now he made curry dishes for the gang .

page 14 :
- pink-hair girl : i want to read some beauty magazines 1 last time before i am dead . and my weapons are my legs and my hair , so im reading some magazines about legs and hair , to get some tips for combat .

and in the last page : the missiles kill everyone . this is the end of this manga , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread