Danjo-hi 1:39 no Heikou Sekai wa Omoi no Hoka Futsuu - Ch. 290 - An Over-the-Top Relationship【Pre-Revision】

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
379
Sou is really juggling a bunch of ball shaped chainsaws.

That pre-observation speech is doing numbers for Miku. She might be at the bottom but she is Sou's bottom.

And Erika needs to lock-in. Show them what years of being rejected has done for your resiliency.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 20, 2024
Messages
4,178
All those girls smiling while imagining Sou with another woman, one is even specifically thinking about how she'd be clueless at home pleasuring herself thinking of Sou whilst the teacher gets Sou for real. I guess having an NTR fetish is just a coping mechanism at this point.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Feb 18, 2024
Messages
1,964
one is even specifically thinking about how she'd be clueless at home pleasuring herself thinking of Sou whilst the teacher gets Sou for real. I guess having an NTR fetish is just a coping mechanism at this point.
She is into BSS fetish. I Learned a new word BSS from NicoNico comments...



Someone taken away different person before even there story started.

Proactive ones win and loser were those who kept delaying and denying or taking initiative.

Nemesis for Tsundere1000092814.jpg
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 20, 2024
Messages
4,178
She is into BSS fetish. I Learned a new word BSS from NicoNico comments...



Someone taken away different person before even there story started.

Proactive ones win and loser were those who kept delaying and denying or taking initiative.

Nemesis for TsundereView attachment 67047
I mean BSS is always folded under the NTR tags on every big site rather than being its own tag so I never really use it as its own term
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top