bf4bb039-7f10-4cf4-a596-62c419c4562c
Geako Group Leader Joined Feb 18, 2024 Messages 1,966 Jun 13, 2026 #2 That's why it's said that Don't do drugs. Miku is high on Sou'onium Extracts. Well other girls are working fine even being in contact of him. Last edited: Jun 13, 2026
That's why it's said that Don't do drugs. Miku is high on Sou'onium Extracts. Well other girls are working fine even being in contact of him.
QuesitoMax Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 9, 2025 Messages 42 Jun 13, 2026 #3 Suzuki: The fuck is happening with them? Sou: Completely oblivious of the absolutely chaos he unleashed by giving hugs now I have friends!
Suzuki: The fuck is happening with them? Sou: Completely oblivious of the absolutely chaos he unleashed by giving hugs now I have friends!
P Psychronia Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 6, 2018 Messages 8,469 Jun 13, 2026 #4 Shut up, Suzuki. Pitiful maidens are suffering from withdrawal right now.
K Khyrin Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 11, 2023 Messages 153 Jun 13, 2026 #5 Suzuki simply hasn't gotten his free sample of Sou'onium extract. One taste and he'll be hooked, too.
Suzuki simply hasn't gotten his free sample of Sou'onium extract. One taste and he'll be hooked, too.
MrTurtleMan Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 20, 2024 Messages 4,178 Jun 13, 2026 #6 They have good couples day in this universe? I suppose lesbian relationships are more common than the story has lead me to think.
They have good couples day in this universe? I suppose lesbian relationships are more common than the story has lead me to think.