Danjo-hi 1:39 no Heikou Sekai wa Omoi no Hoka Futsuu (Fan Colored) - Vol. 4 Ch. 222 - The Taste of Youth

Group Leader
Joined
Feb 18, 2024
Messages
1,983
This chapter was big challenge. Coloring for page 5 and 6. I tried to extract the information of grunge layer. to Draw.

Next chapter will be bigger challenge. let's see how I'm going to overcome that.

Kana will be a good wife. From current Yuri-chapter we see, Kana has the biggest heart in class. She thinks about whole harem.


image.png
 
Last edited:
Group Leader
Joined
Feb 18, 2024
Messages
1,983
In new reveal, we found that there no name for Classmate A and Dogeza Duo. Author is avoiding naming them.

1786255595149.png

Then he is having problem with X, which shadow-banning and locking his accounts many times, because he post his DL and Fanza link of erotic materials, which is being flagged as 'inappropriate'.

1786255322265.png

. perhaps he may suspended on twitter, then he will be posting on Fanbox.

1786255400748.png
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Messages
2,185
How shiny you wanna make Kana on next door opening chapter?? :meguu:

Twitter gone twittard, and they say AI is better..
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
850
Kana's idealized self... I waited for this chapter and it did not disappoint. Especially thanks for the clean version, I love it.
Damn, that ponytail drill is hot and her escort look is simply awesome.
She's perfect. Period.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Messages
2,185
Kana's idealized self... I waited for this chapter and it did not disappoint. Especially thanks for the clean version, I love it.
Damn, that ponytail drill is hot and her escort look is simply awesome.
She's perfect. Period.
It's a drill that will pierce the kokoro. :hearts:
 
Group Leader
Joined
Feb 18, 2024
Messages
1,983
I tried to finding information sparking layer. It didn't look bad.
image.png

Here I got for background only.

I have to use different threshold for Kana. Sparks on her is made by other layer or another blending mode.

This chapter will also be cracked.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 20, 2024
Messages
4,178
It seems the cuck has turned into the cucker

Who do you think counts as the furthest ahead
Kana who got an ahn moment and indirect kiss
Hinata who held his hand in his pocket and licked his chopstick
The students in class who hugged him
Hana who gets a unique honorific

Nah, it's Yuri who had the longest hug and a kabedon
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top