Danjo no Yujou wa Seiritsu suru? (Iya, Shinai!!) - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
So, the thing with the FMC is that she likes the MC, however doesn't see him in a romantic kind of way.

There are definitely platonic relationships, which the two obviously have, but it becomes complicated when the time comes for when one of them ends up in a relationship. The FMC isn't opposed to the MC being in a relationship with someone else, however the thought of having less time for each other is something that the FMC is dreading.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused
  • Girl is not interested in love.
  • Girl likes MC, but only as friends.
  • Girl doesn't like people who think MC's value is just him being "the boyfriend of a hot girl".
  • Girl is favorable towards the other girl if she ever becomes MC's girlfriend because the other girl is understanding and kind, which means she doesn't have to distance herself from MC if ever MC and other girl date.

Dex-chan lover
About? This chapter was all about her not understanding love and her friendship with Yuu
So, the thing with the FMC is that she likes the MC, however doesn't see him in a romantic kind of way.

There are definitely platonic relationships, which the two obviously have, but it becomes complicated when the time comes for when one of them ends up in a relationship. The FMC isn't opposed to the MC being in a relationship with someone else, however the thought of having less time for each other is something that the FMC is dreading.
I dunno about the platonic only part, she herself says she doesn't understand love. I think personally this will be one of those series where both leads end up together after events happen as 1 will realise the feelings aren't just friends then the other will also realise it.

I think this new girl won't be the winner just cause we've only just seen her. I won't lie and say I kinda want it to be a series were the leads just stay BFF's and they date others but I can't think of a series so far thats japanese thats done this.

Dex-chan lover
Hiyori, the entire chapter:
dWPfkT1.gif

Dex-chan lover
I dunno about the platonic only part, she herself says she doesn't understand love. I think personally this will be one of those series where both leads end up together after events happen as 1 will realise the feelings aren't just friends then the other will also realise it.

I think this new girl won't be the winner just cause we've only just seen her. I won't lie and say I kinda want it to be a series were the leads just stay BFF's and they date others but I can't think of a series so far thats japanese thats done this.
You're just gonna ignore the very obvious foreshadowing that's been shown? The fact that MC has a childhood "sweetheart" that has a very very high chance of being the other girl?

Dex-chan lover
I won't lie and say I kinda want it to be a series were the leads just stay BFF's and they date others but I can't think of a series so far thats japanese thats done this.
True, they do have a pretty nice dynamic going on. I don't think I'd mind it all that much if things ended with them just being friends either. Though, going by the description for the light novel and anime adaption, they're more than likely going to end up together. Which is fine too, really the only thing I don't want to see happen is them no longer being friends for whatever reason.

Wanted to read the light novels but I guess they haven't been translated (and they aren't even on Novel Updates either)

This reminds me of another manga

Dex-chan lover
Although the translation of this chapter wasn't bad, the inconsistency in the way FMC refers to MC makes me think it was machine translated

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, I hope they keep it this way and develop all 3 characters

Dex-chan lover
About? This chapter was all about her not understanding love and her friendship with Yuu
I mean, I've read so many romcom genres so I understand what's going on but I'm questioning her because of her behaviour like it's just confusing for me if your goal is to become Yuu's friend only there's a line that you should draw when Yuu goes into a relationship like minimizing skinship and what not. I know she's confused of her current relationship w/ Yuu (kinda like the manga of "Osananajimi no Ohimesama") I can't put my finger on it on what's wrong with her. I'm interested where their relationship will go tho

Aggregator gang

I think the new girl could be the one he met as a child

Dex-chan lover
she is naive, in the end of the day if I got girlfriend I would absolutely cut out skinship and time I spend with my girl friend, in my opinion being lovers is an ultimate form of friendship, followed closely by my boys,

i'm not saying its impossible but a really really close friendship between man and a woman like in this manga gets infinitely harder to maintain when one person gets into a relationship,

thats just a nature of a really close friendship between a man and a woman, you end up together, you stay single your whole life or your friendship deteriorates in some way

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread