Danjo no Yujou wa Seiritsu suru? (Iya, Shinai!!) - Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
to be clear for whoever's wondering—
I never dropped it, I just never had a translator, so I couldn't continue.

main reached out and told me someone was interested so I wasn't going to say no if I had no way of continuing it myself.
I have no proper translator myself im jus doing what i can bc no chapter in a bit...
I wanna die now ;-;

Fed-Kun's army
So many mangas I've been missing have been missing have been picked up lately. Makes me feel rather spoiled.

Thanks for picking this up!
Maaan i wish, its been a while and there are a couple series ik that got dropped and i wanna read more but i dont have the capacity to take on any more than i already am

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm not fully understanding this chapter even though I read it twice...
Same here friend.

It felt like they were talking about two different things, and blondie not paying attention to what she's saying and having her own thoughts doesn't help.

Dex-chan lover
quite a confusing chapter. had to re-read from chapter 1 because i totally forgot what the plot was about lol

Dex-chan lover
Imma give my take.

Kinda of like how some men will show off their trophy wives, she’s doing the same thing showing off his accessories on instagram over and over again.
While she does have the best intentions on being best friends, her actions is always showing off his passion, which she also loves.

That’s why she is being questioned on her relationship, cause her view on best friends is different from an outsiders view and based on her very close actions with the MC.
Is it wrong? I don’t think so. It’s like showing off my mates dishes cause they look delicious.
Would I hover near their shoulders or even sit behind them during their passion project?…..maybe not

Users who are viewing this thread