Dansei Kyoufushou datta Watashi ga AV Jouyu ni Naru made no Hanashi - Ch. 5 - Story

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So... the mother did absolutely nothing?

If I didn't know this is based on a real story I'd be laughing at how much of a ridiculous trainwreck this is

Jesus Christ man

I did look her up, which I knew I shouldn't now I feel more awful. She's also way younger than me so jesus christ man. I hope she's pulling through, I hope writing this has helped her somehow.

Dex-chan lover
@BCS I can understand it taking a few days to process what just happened. It's such a shocking turn of events that you'd need some time to come to terms and I can understand that she could react in a variety of ways.

She definitely doesn't want to lose the family she has after she's fought for them, but when she realizes what her son has been doing, she knows that it will fracture apart like it did with her husband, and that probably scares her. The manga itself makes it out as if she's feeling a lot of conflicting emotions, and its understandable that if you husband was revealed to be a pedophile, and then your anti-social son with mental issues begins to assault your daughter, you probably would be in denial at first or so taken aback that you wouldn't know how to immediately act, especially because of the mental health aspect, their already poor relationship, and the fact she doesn't know how to respond to this situation. The entire thing is just confusing.

Group Leader
Again and again I'll say this every chapter....
This is depressing as fuck.
And that shitty brother had crossed the line. KILL HIM!!!!!

@Tamerlane
You, and the author seems so, are ignoring the role her mother played in all of this. She should have been "Mother" just like the other characters. She had to have a good idea that she shouldn't have kids with "Father" and then that "Papa" is just as screwed up, because this is how she choices them to being with. She chooses them so that she can repeat the pattern. Probably grew in a unloving, screaming family herself and that's what she associates with "love" and that's what she seeks out in the world and finds other broken people to repeat the pattern with each other. And then what the brother does, the one that has lived the longest with the parents? He ends up repeating both the screaming and the night visits. And if he knew about it, which he must have had, it is even harder to imagine the mother had absolute no idea. Or maybe "Papa" even liked it both ways.

Dex-chan lover
@Gentoo Not saying she's guiltless. She's definitely an enabler to some extent, but I think in this instance, it's shock and horror more than anything else really.

Excuses again. The mother is one of the adults, she shouldn't get to avoid responsibility like that. It helps the victim too to accept the guilt of the others, so that victim doesn't have to feel like they were the ones doing something wrong. Plus to break the cycle of repeating patterns.

Contributor
@scanlator

Please optimize your images, each images were 7 megabytes each. After optimization they are only 270 kilobytes maximum.

There should not be that much bloat and unnecessary metadata in greyscale images (if using photoshop make sure you export or 'save as' images as greyscale PNG rather than RGB)

Dex-chan lover
Japanese shut-in otaku is a big problem in Japan, including his brother.

They need donation for sending those shut-in to mental hospital / asylum since Japan economy is broken to shit and a lot of people cannot pay for psychiatric even with insurance.

Dex-chan lover
what a fucking bitch mother.... no excuse.... NO EXCUSE. Why didn't she send the girl to the grandmother immediately? Why didn't call the father another time? Why didn't she call the social service to take the son away from her?! BECAUSE SHE IS A FUCKING SELFISH!

when you say reality,this manga just happen to around the world...it very depressing me..i dont know what to say,feel bad for her childhood and what is reality happen in world

holy crap... i can't believe that this is a real life. props to the author for being brave and strong enough to tell her traumatic story to the world.

Fed-Kun's army
That disgrace doesn't deserve to be called a "brother". Just reading this makes me furious.

Fed-Kun's army
I read manga to escape from real life, this just reminde me how fucked up our world is

Users who are viewing this thread