Dansei Kyoufushou datta Watashi ga AV Jouyu ni Naru made no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.5 - Friend

Group Leader
∧_∧ THANKS NEPU!
( 。 º̩̩́⌓º̩̩̀).゜
( つ旦つ ∬ 
と_)_) 旦 
I though this will be different from the previouse chapters but stilll....
This is depressing as fuck as always

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, I thought that maybe the .5 chapter would be about how it wasn't constant depression in her life and I guess to some extent it wasn't, she at least had that friend and everything seems to point to that friend being good to the author and the author at least being good enough to listen and be there for her breakdowns... but of course it also focuses on the different kind of suffering her friend had and about the twist feeling she gets from feeling she can express her kind of suffering without being judged.

Dex-chan lover
Misery loves company, and sometimes people just like to measure their proverbial dick about how bad they've had it in life.

Really, I wonder whatever happened to her friend if this is based on a true story, and whether or not she thinks she had it worse or not if she ever found out the truth...

Dex-chan lover
Do someone know what's the author life like nowadays? Apparently she doesn't have a twitter or anything. I hope she's having a better life.

Dex-chan lover
The grammar/spelling was pretty bad this chapter. Mistakes happen so often I stopped keeping track.

Dex-chan lover
God this sweet angel doesn't deserve this pain. I wish her all the best in life.

Users who are viewing this thread