Danshi dato Omotteita Osananajimi tono Shinkon Seikatsu ga Umaku Ikisugiru Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I like the idea of a manga about “figuring out how marriage works”, but I dislike the idea of them keeping it a secret while in school. I mean, when they have kids?

If anything this makes me want to push for automatic graduation for married girls/women choosing to be SAHMs.

Get on it, Abe-ists lol

Edit: Nice touch putting her in a hoodie when she’s home. The graduated tomboys I grew up with all wear them, especially in the fall and winter.

Dex-chan lover
Because two students of relative minor age living together AND unsupervised is a no-no.

Which begs the question why she would be dumb enough to offer up their common home as a study point. Go to the fast food/family restaurant like every other manga trope.

Supporter
Which begs the question why she would be dumb enough to offer up their common home as a study point. Go to the fast food/family restaurant like every other manga trope.
Because now we get to have the other trope of "how did you know where that was?" that comes about when people are hiding that they're living together.

Dex-chan lover
Author could easily have made them just tell everyone they were childhood friends and then start dating.... Just hiding it out right it's plain stupid

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes the annoying let's pretend we arnt married and don't know each other at school trope. How original and fun...
Pretending for others is a whole lot better than pretending to themselves that they're not in a real relationship, and it's only because of whatever crap pushed them together in the first place.

Aggregator gang
I'm not as bothered by the secrecy detail as others here, but I do wish we had a little more elaboration as to why they have to keep it under wraps aside from potential unsupervision mishaps. Granted, there are only 3 chapters atm, but I dunno I can't imagine they'd care that much if both were clean about knowing each other since childhood.

Users who are viewing this thread