Danshi Kokoseidakedo Gyaru ni TS Shimashita - Ch. 6.1

Dex-chan lover
I guess we can talk about how we treat our hair here? Let the natural oils build up for three days, get hair wet, get a large amount of shampoo in your hand and get some water in it as well. Apply to hair and scalp, let sit in hair for a minute, wash out. Get conditioner, same as before with shampoo.
Let hair naturally dry over an hour or so, depending on length.

Makes the hair fluffy and bouncy.

Dex-chan lover
Most men I know don't use conditioner, and by most, I mean about three, which is all the men I talk to.
I mean I'm a guy and I use conditioner.

I only found out just now that apparently it may not be the norm?

Dex-chan lover
I will just go ahead and say it, this is every men's dreams.

Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
You know I had to do it.

HsNK7FU.png

I guess we can talk about how we treat our hair here? Let the natural oils build up for three days, get hair wet, get a large amount of shampoo in your hand and get some water in it as well. Apply to hair and scalp, let sit in hair for a minute, wash out. Get conditioner, same as before with shampoo. Let hair naturally dry over an hour or so, depending on length. Makes the hair fluffy and bouncy.
Depends on your hair, of course. Personally, I don't use a lot of shampoo, because it's naturally porous and dry; I use maybe around a coin-sized drop of shampoo. Never apply to the ends of your hair, only your scalp and roots (unless your hair is too short, I guess).

For the conditioner, you apply it to the ends and mid-range of your hair and leave for around 5-7 minutes, whilst detangling your hair with your hands or a tooth-wide comb, then you can squish your hair (if you have curls). Then you can wash it out. As said before, I have naturally porous and dry hair, so I actually get maybe a pinky-nail-sized drop of conditioner with a lot of water, then squish it into my hair, then I squeeze and keep my hair inside a soft-towel for 15 minutes, then I let it air dry.

This is my routine, anyways. It's somewhat similar to CGM. I never use shampoo or conditioner that has silicone.

Last edited:
Supporter
Also can we talk about the elephant in the room which is MC accepting the body "fully". Gender swap, body swap etc etc mangas tend to Just push away this moment of MC coming into therms with seeing themselves naked, understanding How to deal with their New body and so on and on. So its a really Nice touch this manga is exploring all of that

Dex-chan lover
Okay I'm taking bets now. Thumbs up if you think he stays gyaru and Meguuusad if you think he changes back by the end.
I don't think she will go back to being a guy, but she might quit being a gyaru. It would be a refreshing story of having the MC learn how to stand up for himself and not be pressured into acting in a way he wants and in the process also get more socially comfortable

So is he magically stuck with gyaru makeup or does he have to reapply it?
Wasn't it her mother who applied it?

Dex-chan lover
That part about turning him back is 100% prime cut, GMO free BS :pacman: will the author introduce boys to the story?

Users who are viewing this thread