Danshi Kokoseidakedo Gyaru ni TS Shimashita - Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
I hope they find hapiness whether they go back to being male or not. The end goal remaining going back to male feels a bit weird the longer they stay female. They get comfortable with their body just to be switched back at the end has no main purpose to the story.

Just being able to talk to girls better isn't a reason to put the character through this scenario. Unless it's just supposed to be a generic haha funny manga with no real development for the characters gender identity. That would be kinda boring.

Either way it is an entertaining read.
It is worth remembering it WAS their idea to begin with, idly wishing they were born a girl where nobody could hear. True it was because he wished to not be so lonely, but no matter how you slice it becoming a girl was his idea even before it was the gyaru goddess'.

TBH this is what's so awful about being indoctrinated to perform traditional gender roles. Even after getting his own wish, he's fixated on undoing what was done because of a bunch of stereotypical "guy goal" reasons. -- i.e. get a career, get married, stuff he's "supposed" to want or be doing because those goals were forced on him before he was at an age to critically think about them. Regardless of your gender identity it's legitimately terrible that society does this to us.
I would say the same thing if the story was entirely gender flipped, too. If this was a girl who (because of her own wish) became a flashy guy. If this chapter was her trying out the male equipment in the bath followed by muttering mantras about how she'll get back to normal and be a tradwife and mother someday. It would still suck and I'd be praying for the MC to follow their heart instead of following a script.

In any case I hope the very liberated nature of their new gyaru friends also helps liberate him regardless of who he wants to be.

Group Leader
Hey single guys, don't believe anything this manga tells you about female bodies. Human females have, on average, the same number of the same hair follicles as human males. Your scalp, face, underarm, body, crotch all have exactly the same follicles to start with. What changes is the hormonal programming from nearby tissues, which is why your eyelid hair is darker and much slower growing than your head hair. The eyelids asked for it so your eyelashes don't get in the eyes or block your vision. And women's bodies, not having nearly as much testosterone, signal for lighter, thinner, body and face hair on average.

Anyhow, even gyaru have body and facial fuzz, like any other woman, unless they remove it. Which is why some women spend so much effort on shavers and depilatories (and certain dudes really could stand to). Or maybe the Gyaru God gave him a Perfect Gyaru Body with no hair where you don't want it. Which is fine, just don't think that's normal on the off chance... You know.

Dex-chan lover
first wet dream at the age of 16 after being turned into woman

What did author mean by this

edit:
I guess it's because I've not read author's other work besides gal gohan, somehow I was caught surprised how "explicit" this was compared to that.
Not that I'm complaining

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It is worth remembering it WAS their idea to begin with, idly wishing they were born a girl where nobody could hear. True it was because he wished to not be so lonely, but no matter how you slice it becoming a girl was his idea even before it was the gyaru goddess'.

TBH this is what's so awful about being indoctrinated to perform traditional gender roles. Even after getting his own wish, he's fixated on undoing what was done because of a bunch of stereotypical "guy goal" reasons. -- i.e. get a career, get married, stuff he's "supposed" to want or be doing because those goals were forced on him before he was at an age to critically think about them. Regardless of your gender identity it's legitimately terrible that society does this to us.
I would say the same thing if the story was entirely gender flipped, too. If this was a girl who (because of her own wish) became a flashy guy. If this chapter was her trying out the male equipment in the bath followed by muttering mantras about how she'll get back to normal and be a tradwife and mother someday. It would still suck and I'd be praying for the MC to follow their heart instead of following a script.

In any case I hope the very liberated nature of their new gyaru friends also helps liberate him regardless of who he wants to be.
So well said <3

I really want to see them find inner peace with regards to their gender identity by the end. Hopefully with love and support from their friends and family. It would make this goofy slice of life manga have a solid message ^_^

Dex-chan lover
Gyaru goddess gave them the ideal Gyaru body, so it is probably naturally hairless everywhere else besides the headhair.
For some reason I always imagined a landing strip as the normal Gyaru affair, but in retrospect with modern sensibilities it could only be hairless.

Aggregator gang
Very carefully. Seriously, you dig down through the hair layers to the scalp and massage there where all the dirt/dandruff actually is and focus on using the pads of your fingertips and the round bases of your palms under the thumbs near the wrist to create friction.
The other thing I just realized: that's what a shampoo brush is for. Always seemed like a pointless accessory to me until now.

Users who are viewing this thread