Danshi Kokoseidakedo Gyaru ni TS Shimashita

Aggregator gang
This is like perfect hentai sequal bait, where the guy-gyaru turns back into a guy guy somehow, but is already “great friends” with all of the gyarus in the area… and you know how that leads
Or they don't turn back and just get sexually bullied by all the Gyarus, that works too. :V

no intention of reading this slop but i just wanted to say after reading the title that gyaru isnt a gender. 'gender-swapping' cant make you a gyaru, mc chose to be one all on his own or it wasnt gender-swapping
Bro, what?

Imangine if the garyu god instead of turning him back it wasn't enough power and miscalculated also too much time has passed

Aggregator gang
Phew, only a week's hiatus, so many stories I enjoy have been cancelled or gone on indefinate/extended hiatus recently.

Aggregator gang
no intention of reading this slop but i just wanted to say after reading the title that gyaru isnt a gender. 'gender-swapping' cant make you a gyaru, mc chose to be one all on his own or it wasnt gender-swapping
congratulations, you've missed the damn point.

The point is that this socially awkward doofus has been genderswapped into a young girl who has a lot of physical attributes, attire and cosmetics associated with Gyarus and is then transferred to a school full of em.

The mind remains the same because that's where the conflict and comedy comes from, the shy person getting absolutely immersed in a culture of very loud, flashy and extroverted people, adjusting and camouflaging as best they can is an act of adaptation, this kind of fish out of water trope is... pretty common in fiction bro.

Hell, if we wanted to delve deeper, we could infer that some amount of Gyaru knowledge subconsciously dwells in the protagonist's head without them noticing, since they don't seem to be breaking those long nails or jabbing them into things.

That is admittedly way more thought than this silly little story merits, but that just goes to show how YOU are getting way to uptight about a silly little story in the first place, unclench and relax.

fingers cross this egg cracks
I feel like that happens more often than not in these stories just because it's more convenient and most of the audience prefers it. I'd personally like him to go back to being a guy at the end, though.

This is like perfect hentai sequal bait, where the guy-gyaru turns back into a guy guy somehow, but is already “great friends” with all of the gyarus in the area… and you know how that leads
Check out gyaru hentai:

My Life After Switching Bodies with a Gyaru​

With My Sex Change App, I’ll Turn Him Into the Perfect Gyaru Slut​

These are good for rubbing one (or two) out.

I feel like that happens more often than not in these stories just because it's more convenient and most of the audience prefers it. I'd personally like him to go back to being a guy at the end, though.
Yeah. These stories usually have the guy turned girl finally accepting and embracing the change. I prefer the few in which the MC gets turned back into a guy and then changes his mind and is allowed to become a girl again.

Users who are viewing this thread