Danshi Koukousei, Otome Game no Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei Suru - Ch. 1 - The villainess (♂) gets reborn

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, my questions would be did the cat live, and is "best girl", dude living his copium fueled best life+ living out someone's play through of the game? Like is someone currently piloting the Heroine or is this just a world that is modeled after the game? Also they clearly underestimated the power of just gals being pals and paid the price twice. Now they get to live their new life as both the villainness and the heroine's fangirl. Though they should be wary if reading so many chapters of Beware the Villainess has taught me one thing is that one's hope for a yuri route to just appear seldom is fulfilled just ask poor Yuri from that series.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Reincarnated as a lesbian, with a hot step-sister, hot step-mother, hot classmates, hot villainess... Japan needs to subsidize more the English publication and distribution of this type of manga and go for the easy cultural victory.

Dex-chan lover
Ok... Lets see if this is really yuri bc the oddly high amount of times that was remarked that there was no Yuri route has me worried...

Dex-chan lover
Another case of a manga getting tagged as a GL when it has nothing to do with GL🤦🏼‍♂️
This is not even a yuri. Just another case of a manga getting tagged as one when it has nothing to do with yuri
lil bro here gatekeeping yuri lmao, if the author call it yuri, is tagged yuri by the publisher and with the raws go, then is goddamn yuri, you're pretty much no one just like everyone else here to tell what the work should be tagged as, if the tags are already decided by the only 2 that matter

I hope that, in a pivotal arc-ending chapter, our lovely Villainess-MC Elena-chan takes that snarky little rose-border UI window and smashes it clean over her knee, leaving it on the ground with one side reading "There is" and the other side reading "Yuri route," with the "no" shattered into tiny little fragments of dust as she carries Tiara off to get married.

Dex-chan lover
lil bro here gatekeeping yuri lmao, if the author call it yuri, is tagged yuri by the publisher and with the raws go, then is goddamn yuri, you're pretty much no one just like everyone else here to tell what the work should be tagged as, if the tags are already decided by the only 2 that matter
This has nothing to do with yuri. Its genderbend, meaning its a fucking guy and last time I checked yuri is relationship between girls🤦🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Japanese twitter already went through all this hand-wringing about yuri and genderswap, the people mad about TS yuri are years too late to the discussion. (and not even coming to it in a language most manga authors would understand in the first place)

The general consensus is that TS yuri is a subset of yuri. The equivalent of a specialty pizza that not all pizza lovers like, but it's still a pizza.

If it was possible to shout pineapples out of existence, trust me, many Italians would have done so by now. Likewise it's just as fruitless to try to shout genderswap out of existing. Exclude the tag from your searches and you'll never have to see it, everyone wins. Or keep being mad, I guess, but it won't change anything. Worst case scenario you'll be RBI'd if you get too hostile about it.

Anyways, let's all be nice to each other while we wait for our own yuri route to possibly open up. :win:

Dex-chan lover
This has nothing to do with yuri. Its genderbend, meaning its a fucking guy
No need to project your gender anxiety. She only remembered that just now and established it doesn't matter to her. So she broke the genre with mystical transexual cooties because what she didn't know, isn't relevant to her daily life, and isn't relevant to the storytelling? There's no way to explain this story in your mindset. Hilarious.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It's not yuri, guys.
1723182431976.png
1723182489697.png
1723182503502.png

Nope, there's definitely not a speck of yuri in this manga... LMAO
I personally hope that it's pure yuri and the male characters just act as obstacles, but I have the slight suspcion that the protagonist will get a super harem of both the female MC and the boys.

Users who are viewing this thread