Danshi Koukousei, Otome Game no Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei Suru - Ch. 1 - The villainess (♂) gets reborn

Dex-chan lover
A grouchy Oscar like you getting this pissed over me hating on the literal worst manga genres right behind 'harem' makes the effort of sharing my opinion worth it.
You are so insecure it’s hilarious man.

“OH MY GOD WHY DOESN’T EVERYONE AGREE WITH ME WAAAAAH YOU’RE MAD AT ME FOR HAVING A DIFFERENT OPINION”

No we’re laughing at you because you’re wrong. Stop throwing a tantrum and log off already.

Dex-chan lover
No need to project your gender anxiety. She only remembered that just now and established it doesn't matter to her. So she broke the genre with mystical transexual cooties because what she didn't know, isn't relevant to her daily life, and isn't relevant to the storytelling? There's no way to explain this story in your mindset. Hilarious.
Its hilarious how you think a story between a guy and a girl is yuri🤣 Yuri is relationship between girls, not between a girl and a boy, thats called heterosexuality just so you know, since you clearly dont know the difference🤦🏼‍♂️ So just to help you a little more, this is a heterosexual story and not a homosexual story since its about a guy and girl, not 2 girls.

Dex-chan lover
It's not yuri, guys.

Nope, there's definitely not a speck of yuri in this manga... LMAO
I personally hope that it's pure yuri and the male characters just act as obstacles, but I have the slight suspcion that the protagonist will get a super harem of both the female MC and the boys.
Dude its literally never a yuri, that person is a guy. Genderbender is not yuri, its simple romance between a guy and a girl🤷🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Dude, read the thread, the debate was settled years ago. It is.
Genderbender have never been and never will be yuri. Its romance between a guy and a girl, thats what you call heterosexsuality. Yuri is homosexual between girls, which this is not. So nope, this is not yuri

Dex-chan lover
This is not even a yuri. Just another case of a manga getting tagged as one when it has nothing to do with yuri

IMG-20240724-110541.jpg

Sometimes you have to read beyond the words. :win:

Dex-chan lover
suspcion that the protagonist will get a super harem of both the female MC and the boys.
I hope not i don't want another Reverse harem especially in a yuri manga. I've already seen enough of it in villainess reincarnations manhwa's :shamihuh:

I do want a female harem though:bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
Your comments are starting to look a lot like transphobia. I suggest you read our forum rules and consider your actions carefully.
I dont see how its transphobia, when genderbend is literally just a guy, being a guy in a girls body. It still has nothing to do with yuri which is relationships between actual girls

Dex-chan lover
I dont see how its transphobia, when genderbend is literally just a guy, being a guy in a girls body. It still has nothing to do with yuri which is relationships between actual girls
The debate was already settled between mangaka years ago. You can shout until you're blue in the face that this subset of yuri (TS yuri) isn't yuri, but... like, I mean this in ideally the least confrontational tone imaginable since text can't carry tone of voice? And I'm not saying it to hurt your feelings. But...

Your opinion doesn't matter. It's been settled by the Japanese manga/doujn creators with creativity and talent who do matter. Using a language I'm going to assume you possibly don't understand. I know that might sting a bit and I'm sorry for that. But it's the truth and the truth can hurt.

... btw, it might be super awesome to at least consider the tasty combination of a "male" spirit and a female body. TS yuri (where magic/science ensures both parties are fully female bodies) is in some ways just tomboy yuri with a couple of extra steps . But I fully and unironically understand if that's a bridge too far for you and it's 100% fine to not like TS yuri. But that's still only about you and your subjective tastes, not the reality the creators themselves have decided.

2024 and still argument whether ts yuri is yuri and then yuri purist...
Oh well. Just take it or leave it I guess, at least the body is female so it should count as yuri?
Let's not debate whether fut4 yuri is yuri next lol.
It is for me lol.

Dex-chan lover
at least the body is female so it should count as yuri?
For a visual medium, that gets the girl-on-girl action aspect of yuri across. So I will call that a :win:

Whether there is any sort of self-analysis done by the MC about having a new gender identity is yet to be seen and is pretty doubtful considering this looks like a complete rip-off of Bakarina where she will be denser than granite for comedy. It's only chapter 1, but the word girls was used self-inclusively a couple of times. Since this has the romance tag, I would like to see MC using "I" instead of "Villainess" more when referring to herself in future and hopefully we see that.

Dex-chan lover
🤣🤦🏼‍♂️
Can't you do better? :facepalm: Instead of begging the question fifteen times to show off your ego, just once spell out how exactly that villainess is a guy, isn't a girl in any way, and how exactly this isn't gay at all. BTQ, to review, is "assuming the conclusion". Including "nuh-uh no homo cuz obvios bleh". It's equally incoherent to try to force your non-standard personal definitions, market categories, and your story interpretation that creates paradoxes I already laughed at.

Honestly it's probably better for you to not reply on anything genderswap, ever, since I think you can only repeat your one joke (embarassing) or go mask-off transphobic (endangers your account). And to even share the mature language the rest of us are using you'd have to use English, Japanese, and over 1mol of intellectual curiousity.

Fed-Kun's army
you’re such a douche, no one wants you here including yourself if you‘re actually telling the truth, just screw off. and you are anything but multifaceted, you are saying something is automatically trash if it is a certain genre/s that is as single note as you could possibly get.
You're a clown who is a fan of the lowest rung of entertainment. You eat a pile of shit, smile with some corn stuck in your teeth and get mad at anyone who calls you out for your behavior. GB sucks, isekai sucks. GB isekai is the epitome of suck. Keep shoveling that mass-produced low-effort trash in your mouth pig and be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread