Danshi Koukousei wa Isekai de JK ni Natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
QC:
Page 5 - And always making -> And always are making
Page 22 - I mean..this is just a personal complaint, but Imouto isn't used like that. I would have to see the raws, but it likely means something like "I just want to help my little sister" so if you wanted to leave it as 妹 then you could always write "I just want to help my Imouto". It really doesn't work the way you wrote it, because Imouto (Unlike Onee-san) isn't used as a title like that generally, because the your younger sister would be below you in status, so you would just use their name when addressing them.

Anyways, thanks for the hard work! I've been wanting to see this translated

Aggregator gang
oh my god this was so good. thank u so much for your hard work! i personally thought this was really high quality for it to have been done by 1 person mtl!!! thanks so much!!!!!! excited to see more of these two characters hehe

Dex-chan lover
This is a series premise that can either go very good or very bad quickly.

Like I understand if it goes full nsfw doujin. I will move on and let those who enjoy, enjoy.

But it would be a shame, since it could be so much better with MC fighting to try(and fail) at toeing the line as little as possible.

It's hard to tell, but I think the mana conditions are a bit more broad than horny or aroused. It seems like shame/embarrassment alongside attraction of some kind are plausible. Even a good old fashioned heartrate/blood pressure increase might work.

QC:
Page 5 - And always making -> And always are making
Page 22 - I mean..this is just a personal complaint, but Imouto isn't used like that. I would have to see the raws, but it likely means something like "I just want to help my little sister" so if you wanted to leave it as 妹 then you could always write "I just want to help my Imouto". It really doesn't work the way you wrote it, because Imouto (Unlike Onee-san) isn't used as a title like that generally, because the your younger sister would be below you in status, so you would just use their name when addressing them.

Anyways, thanks for the hard work! I've been wanting to see this translated
Thanks! Actually Page 22 was mistranslated at that part, so thanks for pointing that out. I fixed the pages now.

Users who are viewing this thread