Danshi Koukousei wa Isekai de JK ni Natta

Dex-chan lover
:censored::censored::censored::censored:

5WkPWPM.png
VNqu1ig.png
ViqEd7u.png
qFBkYX0.png

Group Leader
Holy cow, this is just one page of redraws and it took me a couple of hours, should I commit to this?
I'm surprised I managed to somewhat draw a right arm and right hand.
5Hx8YGb.png
Well, if you can why not?
English translation when?:0
After first seeing this manga I considered doing it, but when I saw how much redraws it needs, I just noped outta there as I can't redraw for shit. :censored:

Just write over it O.O
It's not that simple, the reading experience is also part of reading manga, otherwise you're gonna have gaps in between the typeset like what you see in the Indonesian scanlation....
Just give me some time, it'll take a while, but redraws are seriously harsh for me (have to do like 25 or more pages of redraws and some are difficult).

Just to note, resolution is low because the quality of the raws, I considered getting a better source but I was 20 pages done already and decided to stick with the lower quality raws. Chapter 2 will have better quality raws, so my bad.

Here's a funny spoiler preview if you guys want a sneak peak. (suggestive warning)
(I just noticed a typo, I'll fix that later)
mRvforv.png

Dex-chan lover
..... haaaa why did they have to slap romance on it. I would read this, if it was just romance or just genderbender, not both. Interesting concept otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread