Danshi Koukousei wa Kyou mo Onaka ga Suiteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Izakaya

Dex-chan lover
What the heck is takowasa (I know, they explained it..) and how do I get it on the other side of the world xd

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls oh yeah cause you totally know what asian market I have near me, or if I even have online shipping available where I live. Gee thank you for your useful tips 🤣 😘 no hate tho, but useless comment was useless ♡

Dex-chan lover
@rlackbabbit Then go to an actual shounen ai manga. This is not a shounen ai manga. I am always ticked off at these kind of comments in a non-yaoi or non-shounen ai manga due to years of dealing with fujoshi.

@lexy In the US, it can be found in many Japanese restaurants. It is just simply chopped raw octopus mixed with wasabi. You don't have to go to Asian markets for these 2 ingredients since from what I know, normal markets have wasabi too and you can find octopus at any seafood market.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19
@givemersspls

Guys, guys, I'll try (at least) to make this my last comment about this cause it's not about the manga anymore. But. - it seems- You both kinda believe I live in the US? For starters....don't assume anything please? It was just a comment of "ah~it would be nice to eat that tho I have no idea where to start lol" kind of comment. implicit or whatever the word, you get it.

And suddenly

I'm neither "average" nor someone with common sense by the looks of it. Gee, sorry for not having octopus at a 5, 10, 20 min walk, heck, there are months at times where I can't even see it. But oh, I guess I Kinda Can get wasabi but damn if it isn't expensive. Wasn't even trying to get pity or complain about my shitty life situation right now, but you sure looooveee to think that the lives you have are the universal truth for the rest of humanity.

Guess my english was good enough to fool people, yay for my third language lol

Sorry not sorry had to get it of my chest. Kisses y'all I'm now sure I'll make this my last reply on this thread cause not worth it ♥

Dex-chan lover
why all the off comments? it doesnt sound like bad comments at first, but now it suddenly turned sour after all the ruckus. chill down people haha

i like the way they interractsss

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls ok, final. No one made me this mad in a long time. 1. The other person I @ mentioned US. 2. And I wasn't asking any advice so that's why it wasn't welcomed. Blocked now. I don't wanna stop enjoying this wholesome manga.

@miyako19 how about a no. How about you stop stereotyping all the fujoshi to be the same people.

Even then if we were. There's literally no harm to my comments other than you being pissed off on your own because it somehow offends you. They're not real people, they won't get offended.

Bye

@miyako19

"Then go to your own place. This is not your place. I am always ticked off at your kind's actions in somewhere that's not your own place due to years of dealing with your kind."

That's you right now.

1) The characters haven't stated whether or not they have feelings for each other.

This means I'm free to speculate on whatever relationship they have or will have.

You yourself don't know of their orientation. Could be anything. They could be the "standard" or "normal". Normal for me means anything.

Their actions so far have shown an intimate side so why not, therefore its understandable to see them in an intimate light.

Sorry it's not the "normal" for you.

It's marked as shoujo, you know what shounen-ai used to be tagged as? Shoujo

That's cool you probably haven't been around long enough to know this.

Omg the riku love 😂😂😂 this series is so cute and feel good
The food looks yummy 🤤

Double-page supporter
I will hypnotize myself that there is no fluffy material for shipping here. :)

Then i will die in my regret. :3

Users who are viewing this thread