Kiraware Majo to Karada ga Irekawatta Keredo, Watashi wa Kyou mo Genki ni Kurashiteimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Based on chapter 5, it seems that the knight is actually the local lord who has been warring with the witch for quite a while already.

Dex-chan lover
It's an american cartoon show, but I get that not everyone saw it, so I will describe it in a more direct way then:

The original witch gets away with everything she did, and by the time of her return to the story, she already got redeemed off screen, there is no epic final confrontation about her sins, she is forgiven
We can just ignore or forget about her and focus more on our precious mc.

Dex-chan lover
We can just ignore or forget about her and focus more on our precious mc.
Yeah pretty much.

It's best to see this story as a cute fluffy shoujo romance.

The OG witch may as well not exist in the story, she only appears at the very end of the novel, as if the author also forgot about her and remembered at the last second they should show what she has been doing the entire time

Dex-chan lover
Lazy knight would rather go shopping then do his job

cover4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Anyone could tell that something was up, who ever this witch is, its probably not the same with who took away the sun. He's not forgiven her persay but is willing to hear her out.
And that's based on what? Do they even know the original witch other than her epithet and her taking away the Sun?

Dex-chan lover
"how can i do that"
girlypop there is an entire devasted ecosystem outside your house, that the person that your body previously belonged to is responsible for, mayhaps you could start there??

obvious cliff hangers like that are supposed to set some sort of mood but if the answer is too obvious it's just infuriating.

Is it gonna be romance again..?
Hahhh..well,its shoujo after all. But i have kind of hope because there's no romance tag...someone please tell me that my hope can still shine.. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
The OG witch may as well not exist in the story, she only appears at the very end of the novel, as if the author also forgot about her and remembered at the last second they should show what she has been doing the entire time
youre forgetting the Maid PoV chapter where the maids talk about Claudette going into depression when she learned her vengeance exchanged her freedom and identity for a black iron cage.

the author forgot that 200 pages later

And that's based on what? Do they even know the original witch other than her epithet and her taking away the Sun?
Claudette was not particularly paranoid about being seen, she already had the holy dragon as her enforcer at that point, so they are familiar with the straw haired dumpster fire of a woman who tyrannized their town and would seize goods as well as the sun itself. Further she solicited Dee in previous iterations of The Plan.

we have no indication that she told anyone her name, but she wasnt exactly hiding. the fact that Marietta is polite, differential, and nonconfrontational should tip them off that either this is Claudette's identical clone or she went fully insane.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread