Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 101

The guy didn't even know she was his guardian and thought she was just his sister, but said "your family doesn't approve of it"...ummm

Dex-chan lover
Im going to guess she was a government agent sent to "observe" his parents given their unusual financial conditions. But then fell in love with their son, and made a deal with them to clear their name to an extent, but in return, she would take care of their son for them until future notice.

Dex-chan lover
OMG! That was creepy to see her face behind him on the second page.
Why does she have such a cute pouting face on her resume?😂😂😂

Onee-san with glasses would have been enough, but that pout cemented this as my favorite chapter to date.

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe what if shes part of an international shota slaving ring, that sells small children around the world. She was sent to abduct him, but fell in love, only to spend her nights fighting her former friends and comrades to protect his everyday life. Due to being chased by the police for her previous crimes, she must hide her real identity, hence her attempts to hide her name, but even now the long arm of the law draws near...

Double-page supporter
Who does put a picture of your pout face in resume?

Oneesan : hold my minoryukun

Dex-chan lover
God, all that [redacted]. After that resume, i kind of want her job to be something with SPC Foundation.

Users who are viewing this thread