Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 95 - Daddy's Passionate Call

Dex-chan lover
the parents are assholes... but somehow they're not that wrong... where is my onee-san...

Supporter
@Randomizer the legal process you are looking for is emanipation., in the United States; i believe Japan also has this. I am not sure if Minoru could qualify for this process in the US. Other option would be for Onee-san to adopt him, but this causes other legal issues if they want to get married later.

Also, the senario were you thought you made the correct choice, but later found out there was no correct choice.

Aggregator gang
that dad got his priorities right thought the method arent too pleasing

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, so let me get this straight: the parents knew that Onee-san had the hots for Minoru and that she was filthy rich, so they were counting on her taking care of him when they abandoned the boy in hopes that Onee-san and Minoru got married and the parents could them get access to her money through Minoru? If so, did they discover that she was rich when they moved in the apartment and tried to take advantage of that, or were they actively looking for single rich ladies that they could marry Minoru off to?

Anyway, I'm glad Minoru decided to stay, I'm scared to know what they would have done to him if he had gone to Brazil.

Dex-chan lover
Those parents ought to be in prison; they won't have debts and they'd get everything free.

Dex-chan lover
He should just turn to her and say well my parents gave us their blessing so we can get married

Dex-chan lover
Tch, shit Hayate-type parents... At least Minoru turned out alright and he can still continue living with the hot, big boobed, rich Shiori onee-san. Just cut ties with those shit parents unless Minoru's still the type to believe in his parents even though they left him to dry with the Yakuza to harvest his kidneys if not for the onee-san's intervention in Ch.1...

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not sure his parents sold him like Hayate's parents did. Hayate's parents didn't flee, they just gave Hayate over.

Minoru's parents could have thought they were saving Minoru from their debt.

I still have a sneaking suspicion that Shiori set all of this up.

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1

> I still have a sneaking suspicion that Shiori set all of this up.

Look, she's already in the top 10 for big tiddy onee-sans. She doesn't need to lock out #1 like that.

I mean it's screwed up. But hey I ship 'em. As long as his parents don't win, it's a win for me.

Dex-chan lover
Abandon your on child and leave him with that hot and rich chick from the neiborhood to spoil him and marries with him in the future.
fe2.png

Users who are viewing this thread