Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 136

Dex-chan lover
And the leftover from the super Minoru soup will be used to make a "super super" Minoru rice soup

Fed-Kun's army
Even though this is tagged by the same group & poster, did someone different work on these last 2 releases?

Shiori-san isn't referred to as Onee-san or her name but as "Big sis"... Which is a change from the previous translations.

Just curious.

Contributor
@PsychoPisces
Even though this is tagged by the same group & poster, did someone different work on these last 2 releases?
You can see the credits for Translator is different (ScarecrowB ---> The NoNames), reflecting the joint effort release (Fe Scans | The NoNames) of these recent chapters.

Banned
If I am Minoru I would have bust my nut off to Oneesan soup and force her to eat it.

Fed-Kun's army
@justforthelulz thanks for that, overlooked that detail when I scanned the page. It looked the same to me when I switched between the two different releases between when the name changes...

Buuuut when I am recovering from a migriane I guess I'm a bit hit or miss on certain details like that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation, but just IMO it should be kept as "onee-san". It's not his big sister, or even big sister figure - it's an onee-san in the meaning of "older than person speaking girl, but still on the younger side".

Aggregator gang
Translate Onee-san to Ma'am at least. Big Sis just looks weird at this point.

Thank you for the TL

Onee-san is not kil

But please keep Onee-san as the TL since it’s a general term in this context. Direct translations to general terms are kinda off-putting since sometimes they aren’t fit for the context they’re used in.

Dex-chan lover
The series is starting to drag again I think, but it is still nice to read

Dex-chan lover
Do Japanese actually cut their food into nice shapes? IDK man, that just seems like so much extra work for me

Users who are viewing this thread