Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 168

Dex-chan lover
He should just make an agreement with her where she has to get his go-ahead before buying anything related to him.

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan
‘MINORU-KUN I SAW AN AD IN THE NEWSPAPER FOR ICE SCULPTURES YOU’D BE BEAUTIFUL RENDERED IN HARD WATER’
‘MINOOOORUU I THINK I SHOULD GET YOU A TUXEDO FOR YOUR PART TIME JOB YOUR QUIET DIGNITY DEMANDS SUCH FORMALITY’
‘MINORU CAN I BUY YOU A SMALL COUNTRY SO YOU CAN BE EXALTED FOR YOUR CUTENESS AS YOU DESERVE’

i like to imagine that shirori is still restraining herself somewhat, so having minoru as a middleman would just have the poor sap be bombarded with questions and purchase requests for the most fantastical nonsense that flits through her head

Dex-chan lover
@Groomp
62518.jpg

Hmmmhmmmmmmmhhhmmmhmhmmmmmm yes, I didn't consider that.

He may very well have to keep adding rules to limit and train Shiori's behavior. Might make for a decent arc that ends either with him learning to accept her fanaticism or her having some character development.

Aggregator gang
We're reaching a level of backwards that I didn't think possible. Progress? Is that something you eat?

Mansion also meaning Apartment in Japan is really fucky man. Every time I read the word マンション, I think of some Hugh Hoffman type of shtick not some 1 square metre apartment.

Fed-Kun's army
Guys...I had a really scary thought just now. How much money is his parents getting???

Group Leader
@EroZero
japanese borrowing the word mansion to mean apartment complex comes from british english
Mc8lLaL.png

that said, i think it's a pretty poor idea to just directly translate the romaji back to english due to the confusion it causes

Wait...she worships his parents as well? I'd love to know why, is it just because they created him?

I, am feeling genuine anger at her using the words "your parents are god like beings" ...
Because in case anyone has forgotten, they accumulated so much debt, that they SOLD THEIR SON
to their neighbor who had an unhealthy obsession with him, and then fucked off to god knows where...

Dex-chan lover
wait minoru inflation??

didn't sonic have an inflation in 1993? i think if you search up sonic inflation there's stuff on it

Users who are viewing this thread